Join Our Team - Career at CapActix
Join a dyanamic organization
WHY WORK AT CAPACTIX?
If you like new ideas, challenges, “re-inventing things”, and working with a medium along with an absurdly talented group of people in a learning-friendly, rapidly evolving environment then we would like to hear from you.
SALARY, EQUITY & TIME OFF
Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, all the required perquisites and all the usual holidays plus a few you might not expect.
The work environment is fun, casual, and collaborative with activity area for solo creation too. There is lots of space for your vehicle. Need we say more?
Organic snacks and drinks are a no-brainer in our kitchen. Our coffee drinks and Indian Masala Tea are plentiful too.
Please note that all positions require you to be able to speak (and tell jokes in) fluent English and live within commutable distance of our office
Become A Part Of Capactix And Fly High In Your Career By Providing Following Details To Our Hr Team
- Exp: Minimum 1 year of experience
- Qualification: B.Com, M.Com
- Job Profile: Attending to email inquiries & Email management. Entering activities in the data system and updating task-list, calendars, etc. Letters to owners, residents, and other individuals as required. Arrange quotes, prepare work orders, and prepare invoices for payment. Maintain Stock Records in the system. Property Insurance Management – lodging claims, managing ongoing claims, monitoring renewal dates, and securing quotes. Tracking all reports and filing and acting on non-compliance. Archiving digital records. Other general admin duties as requested. Forwarding Accounts & Budget reports to clients.
Senior Accounts Executive USA
- Exp: Minimum 3-5 Years of prior experience
- Qualification: B.Com, M.Com, CPA, CA(Inter), ACCA preferred.
- Job Profile:Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in US accounting and must be proficient with QBO. Update the accounts and transactions every day in the accounting software. Monthly Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations. Trust Account reconciliation (specific to law firms)Directly working with clients including CPA firms in the USA. Calculation of posting of month-end/year-end adjustments such as Accrued Interest, Provision of expenses, Accrued Income, Pre-paid expenses, Deferred Income, etc. Posting journals for the payroll and various taxes such as sales & use tax, property tax, income tax, etc. Accounts Payable management including AP aging analysis Accounts receivable management including AR aging analysis. Contract-wise & class-wise profit and loss maintenance. Preparation of various financial reports. Preparation of basic Tax Returns
Graphic Designer/Video Editor
- Exp: Minimum 1-3 years of prior experience
- Qualification: Any bachelor’s degree
- Job Profile: Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Should be good at animation, transitions, and modern effects. Should have a clear idea of export settings for different formats and sizes of content. Like: Reels, Insta Post, IGTV, YouTube, YouTube Shorts. Strong understanding of graphic design and branding standards. Designing creatives for digital marketing [Infographics, Hero Images, GIFs]