Join Our Team - Career at CapActix
Join a dyanamic organization
WHY WORK AT CAPACTIX?
If you like new ideas, challenges, “re-inventing things”, and working with a medium along with an absurdly talented group of people in a learning-friendly, rapidly evolving environment then we would like to hear from you.
SALARY, EQUITY & TIME OFF
Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, all the required perquisites and all the usual holidays plus a few you might not expect.
The work environment is fun, casual, and collaborative with activity area for solo creation too. There is lots of space for your vehicle. Need we say more?
Organic snacks and drinks are a no-brainer in our kitchen. Our coffee drinks and Indian Masala Tea are plentiful too.
Please note that all positions require you to be able to speak (and tell jokes in) fluent English and live within commutable distance of our office
Become A Part Of Capactix And Fly High In Your Career By Providing Following Details To Our Hr Team
Business Development Executive
- Exp: Minimum 2-3 Years of Experience
- Qualification: Any Bachelor’s Degree with Relevant Experience
- Job Description: The primary responsibility is to generate and qualify leads via market research and cold calling. Follow up on existing leads on a regular basis. Make contacts with potential clients to generate new business opportunities. Keep prospective client database updated. Pre-qualify leads generated by trade shows, events, mailers, e-mail blasts, and other marketing initiatives. Prepare weekly and monthly reports on lead conversion and funnel status. Should have knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Should have exposure and have worked for US region. Maintain knowledge of the service offerings of the company. Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers and submission of quotations. Must have good negotiation & convincing skills.
- Skills Required: Excellent written and verbal communication. Any bachelor’s degree with relevant experience. Flexible with the shift timings.
Data & System Administrator
- Exp: 3+ Years of Experience
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Business Administration
- Job Description: Looking for a skilled professional to join our team! We need someone who is a pro at Excel and building macros, has moderate experience with Microsoft Sequel, and can build automation with monday.com and make.com.
- Skills Required: Excellent verbal & written communication skills in the English language, with strong interpersonal skills. Expertise in Excel, and Macros. Data Management/ Building Templates. Good management and coordination skills. Automation of Monday.com & Make.com (preferable). Detailed planning and time management.
Digital Marketing Assistant
- Exp: Min. 6 Months – 1 Year’s Experience
- Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate
- Job Description: We are looking to hire an enthusiastic digital marketing assistant to assist our marketing team. Assisting with digital marketing management, search engine optimization, and social media management.
- Skills Required: Managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Oversee all the company’s social media accounts. Prior experience with webmaster tools. Excellent written communication and copywriting skills. Proficiency in marketing automation technology