Join Our Team - Career at CapActix
Join a dyanamic organization
WHY WORK AT CAPACTIX?
If you like new ideas, challenges, “re-inventing things”, and working with a medium along with an absurdly talented group of people in a learning-friendly, rapidly evolving environment then we would like to hear from you.
SALARY, EQUITY & TIME OFF
Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, all the required perquisites and all the usual holidays plus a few you might not expect.
The work environment is fun, casual, and collaborative with activity area for solo creation too. There is lots of space for your vehicle. Need we say more?
Organic snacks and drinks are a no-brainer in our kitchen. Our coffee drinks and Indian Masala Tea are plentiful too.
Please note that all positions require you to be able to speak (and tell jokes in) fluent English and live within commutable distance of our office
Become A Part Of Capactix And Fly High In Your Career By Providing Following Details To Our Hr Team
- Exp : Minimum 3years’ of experience in KPO Industry
- Qualification : Master in Accounts, ACCA, CA
- Job Profile : The Accounting Manager is responsible for all key responsibility of financial reporting. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements and oversee a team of 5-8 members. The manager will also need to communicate and develop a strong working relationship with clients as well as reporting to head of the department.
- Exp : 2 Years experience in KPO Industry
- Qualification : Masters in Accounts, ACCA (Part qualified), CA (Part Qualified)
- Job Profile : We are looking for an experienced Senior accountants having vast experience into finalization of accounts, year-end activities and monthly and yearly tax compliances. For this role, strong communication skills and a customer service attitude are essential. As a Senior accountant, you should also be results-driven and help us achieve our business goal with coordination with manager and HOD.
- Exp : B.Com / M.Com 1-3 year accounting experience
- Qualification : Excellent verbal and written communication
- Job Profile : An Accounts assistant will be responsible for all day to day bookkeeping work. They will also provide assistance and support to the accounting team members. They need to record each and every transaction in the accounting system on regular basis, reconcile them and report to Sr. Accountant.