CPA Partnership with CapActix - CPA Firm Outsourcing
The CPA firms are spending most of their time in filtering the books and less on the higher profit yielding activities. The CPA firms are not supposed to focus on special services because of the tight schedules and engagement in bookkeeping and accounting services. The special services need to be focused are tax consultancy, advisory etc. The CPA outsourcing services help in cost-saving as well as nurturing the good practice of CPA firms.
Our team of expert accounting professionals assists in addressing these issues and work as a part of CPA firm’s team to streamline your accounting and bookkeeping functions.
We also understand that data security is the main concern for many CPA firms. We hold ISO 27001:2013 certification to maintain the confidentiality of data received from CPAs firm.
How we can help CPA firms:
- Bookkeeping service on the monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Correction in books of account, review and posting year-end adjustment
- Reconciliation of various control account
- Assistance in accounting software conversions
- Tax returns preparation of 1120, the 1120S, 1065 and related 1040s.
- Assistance in system implementation and accounting system integration
Why work with us:
- Allows reduction in cost and focus on higher revenue generating activities and Increase in profit margin
- Outsource workloads during the peak period and tax season and provide timely service.
- Access to skilled and professional resources
- Avoid Conflicts and financial frauds when the person preparing the books and reports
- Saving in overhead and infrastructure cost
CPA Partnership Models
We provide flexibility to CPA firm in choosing best convenient partnership model according to the requirement. Our CPA partnership models are referred to as follows:
- Referral Partnership
- The Referral Partnership model combines the CPA firm and CapActix to perform and accomplish the services. The CPA firm refers CapActix for accounting and bookkeeping services to their clients.
- Also, the books are written by qualified professional so the CPA firms can get the assurance of accuracy in books of accounts and the books are maintained by CapActix so whenever the CPA firm review the books of accounts, it allows them to save their significant time and cost.
- Back office SupportCapActix acts as back office support provider with no direct contact with a client. CPA firm cooperates directly with the client and all communication and reports are in the name of CPA firm. Hence, Client is not aware of CapActix role as a partner.
- Extended PartnershipThis model refers to making clients aware of the relationship of CPA firm and CapActix However, CPA firm remains a direct point of contact for the client.