- We reserve rights to withdraw or amend the servicesin use on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We might restrict access to parts or entire websitefor Visitors whether they are registered with us or not.
- We own or have licensefor all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved from 2017.
- No paper or digital copies of any materials printed off or downloaded in any way can be modified, and no illustrations, photograph, video or audio sequence or any graphiccan be used separately from any accompanying text without prior permissions.
Commentary and other materials posted on our site or within email communications are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. You assume all risks concerning the suitability and accuracy of the information within the website and publications. The website and publications may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. CapActix Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any such inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in the website and publications and in any other referenced or linked documents.
- We may update site regularly, and may change the content. If the need arises, access to the site may be suspended temporarily or indefinitely. User of the site should be aware about the timeliness of the content and material posted on the site, because any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with our standards of acceptable use.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where it actually doesn’t exist.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact [email protected]
- Thank you for visiting our site.