Periodical Accounting Supervision Services - Accounts Review Services Company - CapActix
CapActix offers to review the accounts and supervising the activities based on the scope and requirements of the clients. We supervise the data inserted by the organization’s accountants. Our periodical accounting supervision services is cost-effective and reliable.
Our accounting supervision services covers the following:
- Applying risk-based supervision methodologies followed by a review of accounting and finance with necessary documents along with the communication with management on critical observations
- Checking of revenue recognition with accounting principles applicable to the nature of the business and as per contracts.
- Product-wise, Category-wise, Area-wise, Sales-man wise sales and contribution analysis
- Inspecting proper authorization and assisting documents for the payments
- Inspection whether the right procedures are applied for accrual of expenses and revenue
- Inspecting whether a timely and accurate reconciliation of customers’ accounts, bank account, vendors’ accounts and other major accounts are prepared or not.
- CapActix offers review of accounting and finance with the help of professional experts in accounting and having experience the field.
Moreover, CapActix also works on reviewing reports and sending them to the management. The reports are comprising of the financial statements analysis, financial accounting review, ratio analysis, working capital movement, Break Even Point, marginal safety analysis etc.