The accounting process is one of the most crucial and neglected processes of any business organization. It is mandatory as well as useful for business organizations to complete their accounting work with the utmost perfection and zeal. But, for small and start-up business organizations that aren’t directly linked with the accounting operations – it isn’t feasible to set up a dedicated department to handle accounting services.
Thus, accounting firms and CPA firms come into the picture as they provide only accounting services to other business organizations. This B2B business model gained high momentum and overflowed the work of accounting firms which eventually results in the introduction of Outsourced Accounting Services.
What is Accounting Outsourcing?
Accounting outsourcing in the US or other European nations has been a very popular process where accounting services are hired from service providers located outside the geographical boundaries like CapActix. The dedicated accounting responsibilities can be outsourced by accounting firms from remotely located organizations like bookkeeping, payroll, inventory management, etc.,
Outsourcing for accounting firms depends on the provider and accounting technology used, but the choice of selecting outsourced services always remains in the hands of service receivers. It depends on the intelligence of CPA firms on which services to outsource because outsourcing brings up certain benefits.
Benefits of Outsourcing Accounting Services
Well, if you are struggling to make decisions and swirling in the loops of – should I use outsourced accounting services? Will this structure benefit my business? How many benefits I can gain from outsourcing? and so on. To halt your thinking horses, let’s check out 6 classic benefits of outsourcing for accounting firms –
Here you can read about How can Accounting Outsourcing Services boost your Hotel & Restaurant Business?
1. Save up
Of course, outsourcing will help you in saving up your business cost that you have to spend on hiring your in-house accounting staff. To avail of accounting outsourcing services, you just have to pay a predetermined amount to the service provider in one go after the completion of the work that will save you upon –
- Hiring and training in-house staff
- Updating accounting technology frequently
- Paying payroll taxes, salaries, insurance benefits, time off and other benefits.
- Installing infrastructure like computers, tables, chairs, etc.,
2. Get Focused
Running a multifunctional accounting company in the bustling economy of the US isn’t a piece of a pie – you gotta focus hard on growing your business. Now, when you hustling to prepare bookkeeping records, analyzing accounts and preparing tax reports, then how will you concentrate on growing your business. So, by outsourcing all the accounting services, you will get time to focus on –
- Growing your business
- Better networking to acquire new clients
- Promoting your business
- Creating revolutionary policies and strategies, etc.,
3. Enhance your Productivity
Once you allocate accounting tasks to your outsourced partner, then you will be able to enhance the productivity of your in-house staff in multiple ways. The outsourcing can make your inner team more zealous as they will have –
- More time to learn new skills and grow themselves
- With the shift of workload, employees can focus on important work like risk management, account reconciliation services, etc.,
- You will be able to devote some time to nourish skills of your in-house team
- Your team will be motivated by the flawless work accomplished by outsourced company’s experts etc.,
4. Provide Special Services
To sustain in the competing accounting world, you have to offer something extra to your clients because basic accounting work is offered by every other business organization. Thus, to go the extra mile for your customers, you have to outsource so that you can offer special services like –
- 24*7 Run – Accounting outsourcing in the US has great significance because, by outsourcing services from a different time zone like India, companies will be actually able to offer round the clock services to their clients.
- Consultation – Accounting firms will dedicate them in-house staff to provide a free consultation to new leads that walk through their doors as the work will be handled by the offshore team.
5. Expertise of Experts
Now, if you have a tricky tax account to handle and your in-house staff isn’t fully trained to handle such a level of complexities, then hiring experienced tax experts for one account is going to be highly expensive for your company. But, if you are outsourcing, then you can use services of experts anytime and anywhere along with some additional benefits –
- Outsourced service providers have access to industry experts so you just have to contact them and experts will be ready to serve you
- You don’t have to pay an extra fee to use skilled services because outsourcing company cover everything in one package
- You will be able to offer high-quality product and service to your customer offshoring the task to people who can perform it better
6. Flawless Performance
What makes your clients come back to you? – your errorless and timely delivery. With the outsourced delegation, accounting companies can gain the benefit of flawless work environments where they will be able to provide errorless work to their clients on time and bring a satisfactory smile to their client’s face. Apart from this outsourcing will help in creating a flawless work environment with –
- Fraud check – As an outsource company has no direct link with the operation of the organization so there won’t be any personal judgment involved that can further lead to frauds.
- Avoid Reconciliation – Bank reconciliation is a vital part of the accounting process. However, bank reconciliations can be quite tedious and an ongoing process consuming a lot of effort and time in terms of keeping track of all the payments through the bank. Thus, by outsourcing various accounting work, you can avoid additional work like reconciliation.
- Up to date Status – It is the responsibility of the accounting companies to provide work status report to their clients on a weekly or monthly basis. So, by outsourcing, they can share a timely status report on agreed terms.
If you are looking for any Offshore Accounting service, you can Visit CapActix and elaborate its services.
Outsourcing for accounting firms has numerous benefits that can vary from company to company and scale of outsourcing, but some of the benefits like – cost efficiency, work accuracy, expert skills, timely delivery, high productivity, and improved performance are gained by every accounting organization. It is highly recommended for accounting firms to outsource services from time to time and gain enigmatic benefits. Moreover, this practice has no side effects so you won’t lose anything by using the outsourced accounting services.